Well, so a new trip begins, and this is a long one, not only time-wise but spacetime-wise. I left Edinburgh on Saturday the 10th of September and I expect to be back by the 8th of October or so.
The original plan is:
- 9th of September: Bologna.
- 10th-17th of September: Tropical and Toric Geometry in Trento.
- 17th of September: Cross-Europe trip: Train or bus to Bergamo, Flight to Poznan. Train to Szczecin. Bus to Lukecin. This should take the whole night.
- 18th-24th of September. Geometric Invariant Theory: Old and New in Lukecin.
- 24th-28th: Holidays start wow! Train to Berlin. Stay there for 4 days.
- 28th-8th: Flight to Venice, Train to Trieste. Bus to Rijeka. Enjoy north-croatian Autumn rain 😀 Continue reading